Members of the Chester County Incident Support Team (IST) participated in a “Mock Incident” training exercise with members of the West Chester Regional Emergency Response Team (ERT).
The goals of the drill were as follows:
· To conduct a safe training incident
· Effectively evaluate the continuity of our operations
· Effectively evaluate equipment used by the teams
· Evaluate senior tactical personnel in command and leadership roles
· Measure decision making skills of all participants throughout the mock incident
Evaluations were conducted by members of the Western Chester County Emergency Response Team and members of the North Eastern Chester County Emergency Response Team.
This is one of many events which are conducted on a regular basis, which are designed to foster a and strengthen working relationships between the County Department of Emergency Services and our Emergency Response Community.